Sunday, March 11, 2012

ET8050 Week 2 Assignment, Web Conference

         I had my first web conference!  I wasn’t too sure about it at first, as I had never used a webcam before.  (I know--hard to believe that I’m working on a master’s in educational technology and haven’t used a webcam.)  I thoroughly enjoyed being able to put faces with the names I’ve been seeing online.
          It was a very informative meeting.  I learned a great deal about what to expect during this journey to get my master’s degree.  I feel a little more confident that I can handle this.  The two components (field-based activities and course-based assignments) should keep me pretty busy, but so far I have managed my time pretty well to get things done.
          I am looking forward to learning a great deal about technology through this experience and can’t wait to incorporate what I can into my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment