Saturday, March 31, 2012

ET8050 Week 5, Part 2: Course Refections #1

What outcomes had you envisioned for this course?  Did you achieve those outcomes?  Did the actual course outcomes align with those that you envisioned?

I really had no idea what to expect starting to work on my master’s degree.  I was extremely nervous the first week, not knowing how I would deal with school, work, and family.  My goal was to make it through the course with an A or B on my work, still spend quality time with my family, and learn some new things I could do at work too.  I believe I achieved all of these.  My family has been wonderful and supportive during these past five weeks.  My scores on assignments have been much better than I thought I would do since it’s been so long since I had to do homework of my own.  I can’t wait to try some of the new activities I learned (like Wordles) with my students after testing is done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment