Saturday, March 31, 2012

ET8050 Week 5, Part 2 Course Reflections #4

Were you successful in carrying out the course assignments?  If not, what prevented or discouraged you?

I feel very satisfied with my performance on the course assignments in my first graduate class.  It was very challenging figuring out how to manage my time as a mom, teacher, wife, and now student.  I do have some growing to do on some activities (like writing reports and summaries), since it’s been nearly 20 years since I’ve been the student.  Self-reflections have also been a challenge for me.  I am not very comfortable writing about myself and/or my views and posting them online for others to see.  I usually keep quiet and only tell a select few my inner thoughts about things.   Having said that, this course has changed that a little, I am getting a bit more comfortable with the discussion board and blog postings.  The evaluations done in week 1 taught me a lot about my skills as a technology educator and they have grown through this course.  I can’t wait to see what more I get to learn as I progress through the rest of the curriculum.

No comments:

Post a Comment