Saturday, March 31, 2012

ET8050 Week 5, Part 2 Course Reflections #5

What did you learn from this course…about yourself, your technology and leadership skills, and your attitudes?

My first graduate course has taught me so much about myself, my technological and leadership abilities, and my attitudes toward technology and education.  I am so proud that I was able to overcome my fear (somewhat) of posting online and that I actually have a blog now.  This was something that I would never have done on my own.  I worked extremely hard each week to accomplish the tasks that needed to be done.  I thought I knew a good bit about technology, but this course has been a real eye opener.  I have so much more to learn and I can’t wait to see want is coming up in my next class.  I have always been able to help teachers at school with the technology and now I have so much more stuff to show them.  I am excited about my job again because of this new journey I have chosen to take and can’t wait to see what else I have to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment